Donald Trump + Steven Colbert + Barack Obama = Hilarity!

10-25-2012-obama-leno-4_3_r560

For the past week Donald Trump has been publicizing that he has information on President Barack Obama that would be very damaging to his campaign but as it turns out the news was mostly about Donald Trump.

The video instead of being some mind blowing bombshell was just another episode of the real estate giant’s “From the Desk of Donald Trump” youtube series. In this video, Trump offers President Obama a deal.

“If Barack Obama opens up and gives his college records and applications — and if he gives his passport applications and records — I will give to a charity of his choice … a check, immediately, for $5 million dollars.”

The media, and political fact checkers have already jumped on the mogul for his latest attempt at proving the President isn’t native to the United States. There are already two sites that have debunked the myths regarding the records Trump is asking for. The man would, in theory, be basically handing a charity $5 million dollars for information he could access with basic research.

Steven Colbert responded, and offered his own deal to Trump:

And last but certainly not least, the President himself poked some fun at his so called “feud”:

According to a recent poll 78% of Americans were shocked something humorous was said on the Tonight show, with the other 22% disregarding the question and only responding, “FUCK JAY LENO”.*

*The poll was taken in the brain of Philip DeFranco but we believe its probably accurate with a 4% margin of error.
Authors

Top