A man in Florida (shocker!) was severely burned after attempting to light a cross on fire for a Halloween prank.
Officers in Palm Bay believe the room in which Ron Nielson and his wife were putting together their prank was improperly ventilated, trapping the vapors from the gasoline poured on the cross, which pooled and eventually ignited
Their neighbor heard the explosion and found a badly burned Nielson in a ditch. Authorities elaborated on the extent of the injuries, stating:
“He was conscious and alert but he had second-degree burns over 40 to 50 percent of his body, including his chest, arms, upper torso.”
Officers also believe alcohol may have played apart in the incident.
Why do you think Florida is such a hot bed for crazy/weird activity? Let us know in the comments down below.