The Second ‘Man of Steel’ trailer is online now! Get ready to giggle like a schoolgirl over how awesome this reboot looks!
Yesterday, a random DSRW (Deep Space Radio Wave) Project website appeared on the web. Users quickly solved the various puzzles (most that used Kyrptonian symbols), which led them to a website, N77d58W76d19.com. The site was a countdown, but now it is just a video player for the new Man of Steel trailer.
Let’s go down the list of everything that makes this movie already amazing:
- Zac Snyder is the Director
- Christopher Nolan is producing the new film
- Henry Cavill (Immortals, The Tudors) don the cape and fake glasses as the role of Superman/Clark Kent
- Amy Adams (Enchanted) plays the role of Lois Lane … mmmmmm
- Michael Shannon (Vanilla Sky, Pearl Harbor) will play the infamous General Zod
This reboot is Warner Brother’s last attempt at a new Superman franchise, after Brian Singer’s god-awful Superman Returns, but Man of Steel looks as though it will live up to its expectations.
I already dug through my closet for my red cape when the teaser came out, but I can’t contain myself anymore! I am so pumped for this movie! Also, is it just me or does the URL for the website look like coordinates?
How many of you guys are excited for this flic? What are your thoughts on Superman Returns?