1. Pumpkin flavored everything- Pumpkin scones, pumpkin butter, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, pumpkin beer… gigantic coffee conglomerates know what’s up! When you think fall you think pumpkin, when you think pumpkin they think $4.00 latte… harboring on the fact that we love pumpkin and hate missing out on things, we’re expected to spend a ridiculous amount of money on the stupid squash flavored goodness this year.
2. Sweaters and scarves bitches!! Pudgesters, now’s our time! Bulky is beautiful, wrap your sweater up in a coat, wrap that coat in a jacket then pop a scarf on top of that, hello Gorgeous!! Men- All of you look good in a pea coat- add on a scarf that makes your eyes pop- you’re a heartbeat away from NoteBooking your way into my pants… (Note: layer on that anti-perspirant as sweating will be excessive!!)
3. Halloween, duh- Need I say more??? Known to some as Satan’s holiday, known to most as the time you get to act out your innermost make believe desires.
4. The season change- Summer is ending, some of you have started school, and others have started the new season of Dexter, either way you’re in for some beautiful fall leaf colors and the cold crisp air.
And last but not least…
5. Nostalgia- Described as a sentimental longing for the past, Fall brings nostalgia. With this season you remember that you’re heading into Thanksgiving, the holidays, and that your year is ending. Time to reflect, Think about what you’ve done, where you’ve been, where you’re going… and what kind of wine pairs well with family???
So lovely people, what are some of the reasons you love fall???