There are premier stores both online and offline, from where you can buy a series of catchy decorative wood and wall letters. The companies provide hanging wall letters (covering all 26 letters). It’s called the wooden alphabet style.
These wall letters are perfect for both genders. They can spice up the wall décor of your bedroom. You can also get wall letters with your child’s birthday party or baby name. They can redefine your home décor. You can let your creative juices flow as you customize your own decorative letters.
- You can select any size or shape of wall words. They could be in door hangers or wreathes.
- The companies have a large assortment of craft designs in painted and unfinished wood cutouts. You can also find them in stencil and metal shapes.
- Depending on your preferences or needs, you can order a beautiful unfinished letter or get a custom wall letter pack to individualize your craft work.
- You also let the experienced companies perform the crafting on your behalf with wall décor signs and painted alphabets.
- You can also make innovative gift ideas with these wall letters. The companies can create wonderful divider numbers and words as per your craft project and home décor.
- You can showcase your innovation through stencil, vinyl, and wooden letters. They also come in numerous text sizes and styles. Both the enormous and little ones are attractive.
The most favorite designs
The best thing about wall letters is that you can diversify them and create decals, quotes and wall words. It’s all about personalization of your décor and that too, instantly. The transfer wall letters are most famous because they provide a hand-painted vibe and look.
- These styles are a great alternative to letter stencils and wooden letters. They look splendid on furniture, mirrors, walls, and basically every type of home décor.
- The most prominent aspects of these letters are that you can easily apply them and remove them. They also entail pre-spacing.
- With dozens of styles and colors available, and nearly 45 non-shiny or matte colors, you can easily customize a wall letter story or series of designs in a wide variety of colors. Lettering art is a great form of jazzing up your favorite words.
If you want embellishment for your lettering, go for the catchy wall decals. You have Christian symbols, nautical symbols, music, shields, crests, and crowns, Irish, Mediterranean or Tuscan, children, shapes, decorative ends, Fleur de lis, paw prints, and arrows and pointers.
The different varieties
The custom wall letters include painted and unpainted wood letters, wood signs, numbers, nursery letters, script wood letters, vinyl letters, and wooden words.
- The other top varieties of wall letters are wood circles, cake toppers, foam letters, metal letters, acrylic letters, stencils, and Greek letters and craft shapes.
- If you’re a fan of unfinished wooden letters, you can create awe-inspiring custom wood letters for your sweet home in any font or size.
You can also create custom wood signs from the start to scratch. You can use innovative wood shapes and cutouts. It’s a great idea to add a personal twist and touch to make it your own.