If watching pro motocross makes you want to get out there on your bike, then you’re doing the right thing. Sweeten up your bike with new parts from the best dirt bike parts website. There’s nothing quite like the feel of the dusty trail, the wind on your face, and the sun on your back.
And while you’re dreaming your big bike dreams, be sure to catch the following 2019 races:
- May 18, 2019 – Hangtown Motocross Classic – Sacramento, CA
- May 25, 2019 – Glen Helen National – San Bernardino, CA
- June 1, 2019 – Thunder Valley National – Lakewood, CO
- June 15, 2019 – High Point National – Mt. Morris, PA
- June 22, 2019 – Florida National – Jacksonville, FL
- June 29, 2019 – Southwick National – Southwick, MA
- July 6, 2019 – RedBud National – Buchanan, MI
- July 20, 2019 – Spring Creek National – Millville, MN
- July 27, 2019 – Washougal National – Washougal, WA
- August 10, 2019 – Budds Creek National – Mechanicsville, MD
- August 24, 2029 – Ironman National – Crawfordsville, IN
If you can’t be there in person, check out live streaming and your local TV coverage. You don’t want to miss a minute of the dirt and the glory.
The racing schedule for 2020 isn’t out yet, but you can rest assured that there will be repeats of some of these legendary tracks and locations. The Ranch Motocross Park in Jacksonville is a Southeastern hotbed of great racing and makes its debut this season. Likewise, the hugely popular Fox Raceway in California is back on the schedule and promises some great rides and fast times.
Tire to Top
Be sure to give your bike a thorough check-up from the ground up and make sure it’s humming. Take some time to explore different options and new gear, such as cheap dirt bike tire combos. Fine tune your ride to suit your style and soon you’ll been riding off into the sunset with the best of them.